........An everyday painter? yes... A painting a day, ah, ...in a perfect world.

Friday, January 21, 2011

'Shortcake and Jen'

Hi. My name is Jenna Millward Corkill...
...and this is my first post as a new member of
The Daily Painters of Arizona. 


 'Shortcake and Jen'
24" x 24" x 1.5"
Acrylic on canvas 
SOLD 

As you'll probably see through my art posts over time, my styles and subjects are diverse. I've tried to stick with one style, but I just can't. My multiple personality tendencies mixed with a healthy dose of AAADD keeps me needing to change things up to fuel the enthusiasm engines. Learning to recognize and make my quirks work for me, rather than against me, has taken most of my life.  I suppose a consistent style would help me to build recognition, but as Popeye says "I'yam who I'yam". So, along with my commissioned portraiture, you're bound to see everything from contemporary realism to abstract minimalism from me.

Visit my art blog Millward Studios to learn a little more about me if you'd like. There you'll also find A YEAR IN THE LIFE, the one year chronicle of this hermit-like, shy artist's journey to expand her universe.

Jenna Millward Corkill
Millward Studios

No comments:

Post a Comment